Sunday 29 June 2014

Power Of Two

They say that what you sing is usually what you feel. Isn't it? I'm not sure actually but I know that I am pristinely happy right now.



My cover of 'Power Of Two' by Indigo Girls

Now the parking lot is empty
Everyone's gone someplace
I pick you up and in the trunk I've packed
A cooler and a two day suitcase

Cause there's a place we like to drive
Way out in the country
Five miles out of the city limit we're singing and your
Hand's upon my knee

[Chorus:]
So we're okay
We're fine
Baby I'm here to stop your crying
Chase all the ghosts from your head
I'm stronger than the monster beneath your bed
Smarter than the tricks played on your heart
We'll look at them together then we'll take them apart
Adding up the total of a love that's true
Multiply life by the Power Of Two

Source: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/indigogirls/poweroftwo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment