Saturday 22 December 2012

I see the light ☀

So during the 20th of December, my Retail Management class under Dr. Leonardo Garcia went to Ayala Triangle to take a glimpse of their Christmas Attraction, "Lights & Sounds"  It was beautiful! This is the reason why I got really vain and I just feel like Rapunzel of the movie Tangled. HAHA! 
I can relate to the movie theme song though :-bd 


All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in

All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been


Now I'm here blinking in the starlight 
Now I'm here suddenly I see 
Standing here it's all so clear 
I'm where I'm meant to be


And at last I see the light 
And it's like the fog has lifted



And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were


Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here suddenly I know

If she's here it's crystal clear

I'm where I'm meant to go


Now that I see you.

And those are my vanity shots!! :-bd
Thanks Jan Delano Dy for the pictures!
You're my camera lighting photographer buddy =))
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment